The Chinese modern ladies are presentable, and they cook well. (I know who’s on your mind – Li ZiQi & Li ZiQi’s Knife) If a woman cooks well, she does not only become popular, but she also attracts many admirers. In China, we say “to capture a man’s stomach is to capture his heart”. And to excel in something, first you need a fine tool. Good culinary skills come with a handy kitchen knife. We present PLUM BLOSSOM of Rong Ai 荣爱 to you – it’s light, flexible and sharp.
More About Plum Blossom
A hundred years of inheritance and a thousand times of polishing, a handmade traditional cleaver that bounces with the flow of history. The Plum Blossom features special steel with high-quality, high corrosion resistance and durability. Each cleaver is made by skillful masters steps by steps.
The Plum Blossom blade is around 6.5″ long, a single blade and a full tang. The cleaver is made from a single steel block. Around 3.3″ height of the blade, thick spine and thin cutting edge, making it easy to cut, chop, slice, mince and press. The Plum Blossom is designed for housewife use.
-Manufactured in Sichuan, China
-High carbon steel
-Forged from a single-piece of solid steel
-Traditional quenching technology.
-Several steps to sharpen edge ensuring ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
-A full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
-Lasered with RONG.AI(荣爱) logo
We allow 24 hours after a client places an order before the order is processed and shipped. Clients have 24 hours to notify our team regarding any changes they wish to make to their order. Click here for further details.
Once the tool has been used, it cannot be returned. Click here for full set of instructions.
Traditional forged kitchen knives rust if they are not maintained properly.
* Wipe it clean immediately after each use.
* After each use, you may use boiling water to pour it, then wipe it clean to prevent rust.
* After each use, clean it, wipe the blade with a piece of ginger, which can sterilize the knife and prevent rust.
* After each use, clean, soak in light salt water, and then wipe it clean.
* If the knife is not used for a long time, clean it and apply a layer of cooking oil on it to prevent rust.
* You may use a stainless steel scourer, or a piece of sandpaper (sandpaper Grit 1000) to wipe and polish the rusted areas. Then, wash the knife, dry it, and apply a layer of cooking oil on top to avoid further rusting.
This is a kitchen knife that can do both chopping and cutting. It can be used for camping.
All the knives of Rong Ai are forged and polished manually.
After receiving the tool, its surface can be cleaned easily by some detergent, the kind that you use to wash your dishes. It can be used right after cleaning. If it is not used immediately, please wipe it dry, then apply a small amount of cooking oil to prevent rust.
* When you first get your new pair of chopsticks, rinse them with water, then soak in salt water (under normal temperature) for about 4 hours, place them in a cool place to dry and avoid exposure to the sun.
* After drying, spread some cooking oil/olive oil evenly on the chopsticks, let them dry in air for 8 hours, so that they fully absorb the oil and complete the maintenance process. Finally, use some detergent to clean the excess oil before use.